My first day on the job was a success!!
ICPS banner

[ Όροι Χρήσης Forum - ΔΙΑΒΑΣΤΕ ΠΡΟΣΕΚΤΙΚΑ ] [ Προστασία ανηλίκων ]

My first day on the job was a success!!

I just got done with my first day of work. I only worked four hours, but oh my god I did it??? Not going to lie, I panicked my way through the first hour or so and the day felt like it was going by so slow. After a little while I started to get everything down. I’m still kind of freaked out here and there, but I was told by multiple people that I was doing good!!

Everyone I work with is so incredibly kind??? People kept asking how I was doing and it was so great. I also got a $1 tip lol (I bag groceries and sometimes I carry them out to peoples cars btw).

I actually got so energetic and excited that I was finally getting better, that when I was told to go on my break I mostly just walked around the grocery store not knowing what to do with myself lol.

I’ve heard so many horror stories of customers being rude and scary, but so far everyone has been so kind and everyone who works there really looks out for each other. I’ve never been around so many people who are willing to go out of their way like that to be so kind. I also didn’t expect to hear and have so many nice conversations while working. I talked to one dude about cat food, talked about how lovely the wealthier was, it was so amazing. I’m actually kind of excited to go back tomorrow. I never thought I’d get a job but now oh my gosh I’m doing it!! I can’t believe it but I’m doing it!! I’m not going to overthink it. I’m going to take things one day at a time, and today was a success.

Congratulations.... stay positive

Quote Originally Posted by josephdetor View Post
    I just got done with my first day of work. I only worked four hours, but oh my god I did it??? Not going to lie, I panicked my way through the first hour or so and the day felt like it was going by so slow. After a little while I started to get everything down. I’m still kind of freaked out here and there, but I was told by multiple people that I was doing good!!

Everyone I work with is so incredibly kind??? People kept asking how I was doing and it was so great. I also got a $1 tip lol (I bag groceries and sometimes I carry them out to peoples cars btw).

I actually got so energetic and excited that I was finally getting better, that when I was told to go on my break I mostly just walked around the grocery store not knowing what to do with myself lol.

I’ve heard so many horror stories of customers being rude and scary, but so far everyone has been so kind and everyone who works there really looks out for each other. I’ve never been around so many people who are willing to go out of their way like that to be so kind. I also didn’t expect to hear and have so many nice conversations while working. I talked to one dude about cat food, talked about how lovely the wealthier was, it was so amazing. I’m actually kind of excited to go back tomorrow. I never thought I’d get a job but now oh my gosh I’m doing it!! I can’t believe it but I’m doing it!! I’m not going to overthink it. I’m going to take things one day at a time, and today was a success.

Thank you so much
    Last edited by josephdetor; 23-05-2019 at 10:03.

Banned
    [QUOTE=josephdetor;1046843]Thank you so much[/QUOTE
    where are you from?