I have ADD, bipolar disorder, depression, and severe work anxiety.
ICPS banner

[ Όροι Χρήσης Forum - ΔΙΑΒΑΣΤΕ ΠΡΟΣΕΚΤΙΚΑ ] [ Προστασία ανηλίκων ]

I have ADD, bipolar disorder, depression, and severe work anxiety.

The only time I feel normal is when I take Adderall for one day. It takes away my all of my mental problems. BUT I hate taking Adderall because it only works for 1-2 days and then after I have to take it just to feel OK.reverse phone lookup I haven't filled my prescription in months and I workout daily, nba reddit eat as healthy as healthy gets, and I am sober minus having a few drinks here and there. My brain is so broken and i have tried every form of medication.

I am thinking about starting a Cognitive behavior therapy program along with talk therapy as well. Is this worth my time? I want to naturally rewire my brain and I have tried to do it myself with no luck. pcpartpicker Any CBT success stories would be substantially motivational for me. Thanks
    Last edited by Edward11; 31-12-2019 at 06:39.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward11 View Post
    The only time I feel normal is when I take Adderall for one day. It takes away my all of my mental problems. BUT I hate taking Adderall because it only works for 1-2 days and then after I have to take it just to feel OK.reverse phone lookup I haven't filled my prescription in months and I workout daily, nba reddit eat as healthy as healthy gets, and I am sober minus having a few drinks here and there. My brain is so broken and i have tried every form of medication.

I am thinking about starting a Cognitive behavior therapy program along with talk therapy as well. Is this worth my time? I want to naturally rewire my brain and I have tried to do it myself with no luck. pcpartpicker Any CBT success stories would be substantially motivational for me. Thanks
    Hello Edward where are you from?