Είναι φυσιολογικό;;;;;
ICPS banner

[ Όροι Χρήσης Forum - ΔΙΑΒΑΣΤΕ ΠΡΟΣΕΚΤΙΚΑ ] [ Προστασία ανηλίκων ]

Είναι φυσιολογικό;;;;;

Εχθές ξεκίνησα την πρώτη μου συνεδρία στην καινούργια ψυχολόγο και από τότε δεν αισθάνομαι πολύ καλά έχω αρνητικές σκέψεις και στεναχώρια, μήπως φταίει επειδή έβγαλε από μέσα μου τόσα πολλά;;;

Πες το μου και αυτό
    Quote Originally Posted by andreas86 View Post
    Εχθές ξεκίνησα την πρώτη μου συνεδρία στην καινούργια ψυχολόγο και από τότε δεν αισθάνομαι πολύ καλά έχω αρνητικές σκέψεις και στεναχώρια, μήπως φταίει επειδή έβγαλε από μέσα μου τόσα πολλά;;;
    Ναι είναι φυσιολογικό στις πρώτες συνεδρίες να αισθάνεσαι ενα "βάρος". Και εγώ έτσι ημουν στην αρχή
    Σιγά σιγά στρώνουν όμως τα πράγματα. Θέλει χρόνο και πολυ προσωπική δουλειά.. Κάνε υπομονή!

I sincerely hope this gets read because I have gone from full scale, "severe" depression and general anxiety disorder to living a somewhat normal lifestyle. What I did may not work for everyone but it's all I can offer:

Do the things you don't want to do. The things you've been dreading. If you're avoiding something, it's only adding to your anxiety. As soon as you face it, it's a literal breath of fresh air.

Get a pet. I adopted a pit bull puppy, and I know a lot of us can't just go and get a pit bull, but find an animal that will give you comfort. I take care of her like she's my child, and she's so high energy that I'm forced to take her for three-five walks a day. I'm 5'6" 175, was 190ish when I adopted her.

Don't get hung up on medication, therapy, etc. it HELPS but is not the end all, be all. You won't just wake up magically OK one day, and you won't have a moment of enlightenment. They're just pieces of the puzzle. I've been on 7 antidepressants and finally had enough of them and am only going to therapy now.

You're never as bad as you think. If you're reading this, you have access to either the internet, or a smartphone. Guess what half of the world population doesn't have? Those two things. Did you eat today, or do you have food in t192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l
    he fridge if you want to eat? Imagine picking food out of a Chinese restaurants dumpster