ΕΜΜΟΝΗ, ΤΕΛΕΤΟΥΡΓΙΑ, ΤΑΞΗ ΚΑΙ ΟΛΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΝΤΑΞΕΙ!
ICPS banner

[ Όροι Χρήσης Forum - ΔΙΑΒΑΣΤΕ ΠΡΟΣΕΚΤΙΚΑ ] [ Προστασία ανηλίκων ]

Banned

ΕΜΜΟΝΗ, ΤΕΛΕΤΟΥΡΓΙΑ, ΤΑΞΗ ΚΑΙ ΟΛΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΝΤΑΞΕΙ!

ΛΟΙΠΟΝ! ΗΜΟΥΝ ΛΙΓΟ ΚΑΛΥΤΕΡΑ ΤΙΣ ΤΕΛΕΥΤΑΙΕΣ ΜΕΡΕΣ! ΜΈΧΡΙ ΠΟΥ Ο ΨΥΧΑΝΑΓΚΑΣΜΟΣ ΜΟΥ ΖΗΤΗΣΕ ΝΑ ΚΑΝΩ ΜΙΑ ΤΕΛΕΤΟΥΡΓΙΑ. ΕΠΙΣΗΣ, ΜΟΥ ΖΗΤΗΣΕ ΝΑ ΜΗΝ ΤΗΝ ΚΑΝΩ! ΚΑΙ ΕΓΩ ΕΝΣΤΙΚΤΩΔΩΣ ΕΚΑΝΑ ΑΥΤΟ ΠΟΥ ΗΘΕΛΑ ΝΑ ΚΑΝΩ ΝΟΜΙΖΟΝΤΑΣ ΟΤΙ ΔΕΝ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΨΥΧΑΝΑΓΚΑΣΤΙΚΟ ΑΛΛΑ ΤΕΛΙΚΑ, ΙΣΩΣ ΗΤΑΝ ΨΥΧΑΝΑΓΚΑΣΤΙΚΟ! ΚΑΙ ΜΙΑΣ ΚΑΙ Ο ΨΥΧΑΝΑΓΚΑΣΜΟΣ ΜΟΥ ΛΕΕΙ ΝΑ ΜΗ ΝΒΡΙΖΩ! ΘΑ ΤΟ ΝΒΡΙΣΩ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΝΙΩΣΩ ΚΑΛΥΤΕΡΑ! ΣΥΓΝΩΜΗ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ ΛΕΞΙΛΟΓΙΟ ΜΟΥ!

ΑΝΤΕ ΓΑΜΗΣΟΥ ΨΥΧΑΝΑΓΚΑΣΜΕ!

ΑΝΤΕ ΓΑΜΗΣΟυ!

ΑΝΤΕ ΓΕΙΑ! ΑΝΤΕ ΓΕΙΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑ!

ΗΛΙΘΙΟΣ ΨΥΧΑΝΑΓΚΑΣΜΟΣ

ΚΑΘΥΣΤΕΡΗΜΕΝΟΣ!

ΕΜΜΟΝΗ ΤΕΛΕΤΟΥΡΓΙΑ ΤΑΞΗ

ΚΑΙ ΟΛΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΝΤΑΞΕΙ

ΑΜ ΔΕ!

ΛΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΔΕΝ ΥΠΑΡΧΟΥΝ ΑΛΛΑ ΠΡΟΒΛΗΜΑΤΑ ΣΤΟΝ ΚΟΣΜΟ

ΠΡΕΠΕΙ ΝΑ ΑΣΧΟΛΟΥΜΑΣΤΕ ΜΕ ΤΙΣ ΜΑΛΑΚΙΕΣ ΤΟΥ ΨΥΧΑΝΑΓΚΑΣΜΟΥ!

ΦΤΩΧΕΙΑ, ΑΡΡΩΣΤΕΙΑ, ΠΟΛΕΜΟΣ, ΚΑΚΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΓΩ ΑΣΧΟΛΟΥΜΑΙ ΜΕ ΤΙΣ ΗΛΙΘΙΟΤΗΤΕΣ ΤΟΥ ΨΥΧΑΝΑΓΚΑΣΜΟΥ!
    Last edited by OcdGuy; 30-10-2020 at 13:23.

Σοβαρά? :) είσαι καλυτερα???

Quote Originally Posted by Χριστίνα900 View Post
    Σοβαρά? :) είσαι καλυτερα???
    Χριστίνα δεν μπορώ να στείλω μήνυμα αν θες άλλο τρόπο επικοινωνίας όπως ιμελ γραψτω σε προσωπικό μήνυμα και θα σου στείλω εκεί!!

Banned
    2 years ago, ocd was telling me to return home in order to get paper napkins. I did not want to do the compulsion but ocd kept insisting. I tried to make a promise to God about not returning home in order to get paper napkins because I wanted to use the fear of the promise to force myself not to do the compulsion. I was dizzy from anxiety. I did not want to make the promise. It was the only way to say no to my ocd. I visualised the promise in order not to make any mistake while making it. I canceled the promise in the last second. I am not sure if it counted or not.

1 year ago, I was living in a different apartment. I spilled some milk in the common corridor/staircase of the building, while I was taking out the trash. I returned in my apartment without noticing the spilled milk. The lady next door noticed it, and threw paper on the floor, as if she was telling me "clean them!" I remember taking 1 or 2 dish sponges and a bag and going out to the corridor to clean it. I think, due to ocd, I ignored the papers that she threw on the floor and cleaned the stains using my sponge and also, cleaned some other dirt from the stairs OUT of the building. I think, I threw the sponges on the street dustbin and returned home while the paper of the lady, was left on the floor. I think, the lady noticed that I cleaned it, so she threw the papers away.

I am not sure if this is what really happened. I cant remember. My mind made an hypothesis. What if after cleaning the stairs outside, I returned to the building to take the lady's paper in order to throw everything in the dustbin with my sponges? Does that break the promise about not returning home in order to get paper napkins?

Someone makes a promise to God about not returning home in order to get paper napkins and he visualises the promise in order not to make any mistakes. He was living in a different apartment when he made the promise.

That guy was cleaning some stairs outside of the building of his newer aparment and returned inside the common corridor/staircse in order to get some kitchen paper or paper napkins that were thrown on by the lady next door, in order to throw them into a dustbin.

Did he broke the promise? What if the paper that the lady threw on the floor was paper napkins?

Being outside and returning home is the same as being outside and returning indoors of the building (common corridor) ? I mean, does the common corridor counts as "home"?