Anxiety and depression and psychosomatically ?.
ICPS banner

[ Όροι Χρήσης Forum - ΔΙΑΒΑΣΤΕ ΠΡΟΣΕΚΤΙΚΑ ] [ Προστασία ανηλίκων ]

Anxiety and depression and psychosomatically ?.

Hello,

I am a new member and I entered because I felt the need to say it somewhere because I will run away today..it has been under stress for several years ..this comes out in my psychosomatic body, ie with bloating in the stomach, shortness of breath and intense fatigue in terms of physical ..psychologically it has made me afraid of constantly postponing things to sit and do nothing I do not want to make decisions and have difficulty even in the most insignificant..it has made me moody and the only thing that sustains me is the hope..what makes it quite difficult for me to get back to normal is the psychosomatic because I have noticed that everyone has some anxiety ..so I logically have this anxiety but I do not know how to express it creatively and not on myself ..This is also the issue we are discussing with my psychologist..the issue is that I think that because the body is not a machine it can not change in one day..in addition now I have far fewer friends than before and to I am making a new beginning I need to know that I am on solid ground..as a few that my psychosomatics will not come to the surface and will ruin my effort ..this I am now thinking of talking to a psychiatrist who has recommended me to give me something to leave the psychosomatic and from there on I know about what I have to do..these ... I hope you do not tire anyone ..moreover now I have much fewer friends than before e and to make a fresh start I need to know that decisively on solid ground..as a few that my psychosomatic will not come to the surface and will ruin my effort ..this I think now to talk to a psychiatrist who has recommended me to give me something to leave the psychosomatic and from there on I know about what to do..these ... I hope you do not tire anyone ..moreover now I have far fewer friends than before e and to make a fresh start I need to know that decisively on solid ground..as a few that my psychosomatic will not come to the surface and will ruin my effort ..this I think now to talk to a psychiatrist who has recommended me to give me something to leave the psychosomatic and from there on I know about what to do..these ... I hope you do not tire anyone.

thanks
    alexsunny

Why you wrote it in English? It will be difficult for the members to understand you and write you back some advice

You have a point for being stressed /burnt out. Living in Greece can be chaotic and stressful. Is it because of your profession or are you here for studies? There's really not much you can do since we have lockdown. A long walk would be beneficial so to say.Making connection with people, neighbours etc... What does your psychiatrist recommend to your condition? Have you reached a crusial point at your meetings which can release your anxiety and fears? Are you taking meds?

hi
    You talk about "run away" what you mean by that? In m opinion your problem is that you are not yet been receivable from your "ego" and vice versa. All the problems around your body, all those soreness you writing about is outgrowth from your psychosomatic disorders, so if you manage to get rid of them your mental health gone be better !this affect your whole body health!
    All this ,as you know very well , needs doctor therapy, needs doctor speeking. In my point of view if you ike to help you ,you have to answer ys, you have to writ down for example how old are you? are you leavung in Egypt? or are you working in Athens? are you man or not?
    zorz

Quote Originally Posted by alexsunny123 View Post
    Hello,

I am a new member and I entered because I felt the need to say it somewhere because I will run away today..it has been under stress for several years ..this comes out in my psychosomatic body, ie with bloating in the stomach, shortness of breath and intense fatigue in terms of physical ..psychologically it has made me afraid of constantly postponing things to sit and do nothing I do not want to make decisions and have difficulty even in the most insignificant..it has made me moody and the only thing that sustains me is the hope..what makes it quite difficult for me to get back to normal is the psychosomatic because I have noticed that everyone has some anxiety ..so I logically have this anxiety but I do not know how to express it creatively and not on myself ..This is also the issue we are discussing with my psychologist..the issue is that I think that because the body is not a machine it can not change in one day..in addition now I have far fewer friends than before and to I am making a new beginning I need to know that I am on solid ground..as a few that my psychosomatics will not come to the surface and will ruin my effort ..this I am now thinking of talking to a psychiatrist who has recommended me to give me something to leave the psychosomatic and from there on I know about what I have to do..these ... I hope you do not tire anyone ..moreover now I have much fewer friends than before e and to make a fresh start I need to know that decisively on solid ground..as a few that my psychosomatic will not come to the surface and will ruin my effort ..this I think now to talk to a psychiatrist who has recommended me to give me something to leave the psychosomatic and from there on I know about what to do..these ... I hope you do not tire anyone ..moreover now I have far fewer friends than before e and to make a fresh start I need to know that decisively on solid ground..as a few that my psychosomatic will not come to the surface and will ruin my effort ..this I think now to talk to a psychiatrist who has recommended me to give me something to leave the psychosomatic and from there on I know about what to do..these ... I hope you do not tire anyone.
    https://topdatingwebsitesx.com/omegle
    https://topdatingwebsitesx.com/bazoocam
    https://chatrandom.live

thanks
    alexsunny

thanks my issue has been fixed.