Days ago, I found myself in a road that I almost never take. I saw a man and it seemed to me that he may have vanished when I took my eyes off him for some seconds.

I was worrying that I may have seen a glitch in the simulation system if we are in one.

After about 5-15 minutes without being able to find him, I decided to take pics of the place in order to show it to a 2 friedns and find otu where he may have went.

I wanted to calm down and I thought that I could use some help. I was not going to say anything i think, about the simulation system. I just wanted to find other explanations in order to calm down.

I worry that by taking photos I may have angered Gods or the programers of the system.

They were just normal photos, There was no glitch in them. I just wanted the place in my photos in order to find out an other explanation.

What if I angered Gods or the programers? What if They/they thought that I was trying to expose them? even though I was not going to do that. I am angry with my luck for finding myself on that street ahd with myself for taking pictures of the place. They were just normal photos and I just wanted the place and nothing more. I AM TIRED!