Loneliness ... when I was a child I associated it with old age, mourning, sometimes retirement or people who have been trying for years to create a relationship, to no avail ... What exactly is it? A state in which I feel a lack of a close relationship, which disturbs the sense of security, influencing many areas of mental and physical life at the same time. Loneliness affects both young and old ... I am 25 years old and have been fighting loneliness for 6 years. I am both shy and sometimes I can overwhelm my surroundings with my energy - no matter how we are we can feel lonely ... Very often I have no one to talk to - and as I already have it often deprives me of this conversation by being alone in most of the time I stopped talking, I'm afraid of large groups of people, on the street I often run away from people, I miss relationships in which I can feel free and safe and above all safe ... Every evening when I lie in bed, I listen to all the sounds that are in the apartment And I fall asleep in the medicine, I can not provide myself with safety .... Yes, I know ... nowadays it is easy to make a lot of acquaintances and maintain relationships with relatives at a distance - here the problem my loved ones do not keep in touch with me almost never, it happens maybe 3 times a year but not less .... I have never had support from them, I have not experienced parental love or even a brother erska or sister .... Returning to this Internet and in my opinion new technologies are only a substitute, an illusion that does not translate into a real sense of being in a relationship - that's why I don't have a Facebook facebook not to fund such illusions .... I feel lonely, misunderstood, without support, without motivation, my loneliness has become like daily washing my teeth, fucking my routine, my mood is increasingly lowered, I feel the drug and I can't cope with crisis situations ..... I often fall asleep and want to fall asleep. 1.5 weeks ago I fought my dog, who was my world ... And more what? I am still at the point of feeling loss, I have not regained my balance, I am accompanied by anger and anger at myself, because I blame myself that I was taking care of him badly, I am also accompanied by powerlessness because I will not withdraw time.